Monday, October 18, 2004

Referrals and showers

Last week was hell at work trying to organize a 5K run for my office... so I forgot to mention some very important news. The CCAA sent the April 2004 DTC referrals! That means we are on track for a March 2005 referral (the process is still taking six months from the date or dossier was listed with the CCAA).

To help pass the time, I have joined a GWCA September 2004 DTC group on the internet. These are the people with whom we will eventually be traveling to China, so it's a fun way to get to know them. We are having a "cyber shower" later this month. (We exchanged names and are sending gifts to each other, then we will all open the gifts on the same day and go into a chat room to talk about it!)

Speaking of showers... my mom in Toledo, Ohio threw a shower Sunday for my sister who is pregnant and lives in Germany! She is also having a girl :) The guests brought gifts unwrapped so everyone could see what she received. My mom and Steve's mom are wrapping the gifts so Megan has something to open when she finally gets them in Germany. My aunt videotaped the shower so Megan can see it! I wish I could have been there, but my schedule and budget just wouldn't allow it!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?