Friday, December 31, 2004

Goodbye 2004!

This is the last day of 2004. It's hard to believe we are almost halfway through the 2000's! It's hard to imagine that I will be 35 next month! And in about two months we should know who our daughter is, where she is, her age, weight, height, etc. I cannot wait for that day!

We purchased the baby crib, mattress and matching dresser last night. I don't know why, but in line to check out at Babies 'R Us I was shaking! I think it hit me that this is all very real and will happen soon. We brought home the mattress but I have to figure out how to transport the crib and dresser (yes Brett, we do need an F-150). Hopefully by next weekend it will all be put together. The room is turning out very nice (look for pictures here soon).

2004 was a good year because we decided to take this amazing journey. I pray that 2005 will be even better! Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve! I will see you all in 2005!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?