Monday, December 13, 2004

One step closer

Tonight we are one step closer to bringing home our baby! The CCAA has just sent out the referrals for families who had their dossiers registered in China in the month of June. Ours was logged in on September 6, 2004 (Labor Day). That means we are still on track to get a March referral. Of course, Chinese New Year in February will slow things down a bit.

Most of the babies I've read about this time around are 10-12 months at time of referral--so I am preparing myself for a baby around a year old. Brett and I requested 0-9 months, but I know that we will get the baby that is meant for us. As the ancient Chinese belief says, "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?