Thursday, January 27, 2005

Could this be a sign?

Ok, I had to share this. One of my coworkers, who does not work directly with me, but we do see each other several times a week, just told me that I was in his dream last night! He said it was in the future, we were both older, and we were in an international airport. He said my Chinese daughter was there with me and she was a grown, not a child. He said she was very beautiful and spoke perfect English and Chinese!

First of all, this coworker and I are not THAT close, we do get along well and I think highly of him, but we don't socialize outside of work, so I think it is strange that I would be in one of his dreams! I have talked to him about the adoption, though. Second, he told me he never remembers his dreams, and doesn't know why he remembered this one! He couldn't wait to find me this morning to tell me!

I think this is a sign! It may sound crazy, but maybe we were matched with our daughter yesterday, and this is God's way of letting me know??

We are getting very close, so anything is possible. The latest rumor is that those with July 23+ DTC dates and all of August DTC'ers will get their referrals next week. Could we be included? We are early September (9/6/04). Or were we matched and will be notified in February? We'll just have to wait and see. But my coworker's dream made my day!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?