Sunday, January 23, 2005

An emergency shopping spree!

Yesterday we went to Target, and to my dismay, all of the Classic Pooh bedding collection was on CLEARANCE! Normally, I would be happy to save money, but this must mean that they are discontinuing the line. I had already received half of the things needed for the room from my shower last fall, so I bought up everything else that I could--then I came home and got on Target.com to buy some more! Brett thinks I am crazy, but I didn't want a room that was half decorated. So now I have just about everything. I purchased the crib bumper pads, more crib sheets, a lamp and lamp shade, wall decorations. I already have the plush throw, so I didn't get the comforter. We put it all together, and it looks so cute! I can't believe Target would stop selling this, but who knows, maybe not everyone loves Pooh as much as I do!

On the waiting front... the closer it gets, the harder it gets. But there is plenty to do to bide our time. We are visiting yet another day care tomorrow morning. If we like it, which by all accounts we will, that will have us on three waiting lists, and I hope to be on a fourth. I don't know what we will do if we don't get her in to one of these centers. The hard part is not knowing exactly when we will need the care, probably June, but everything is so up in the air.

On another note, I have been chided by a few of my friends for not updating this blog often enough. It appears that some of you are now addicted. Well, I will do my best to satisfy you. Plus, I want Hallie to someday read about all of the craziness her parents went through while waiting to get her!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?