Tuesday, March 01, 2005

March madness!

It is March 1st. The waiting is now excruciating. Every morning, I constantly check my email, waiting for the Stork Alert. It will most likely come to us in the morning, since Beijing is 12 hours ahead of our time. In other words, during the day here, it is in the middle of the night there--no one is at the CCAA or the GWCA Beijing office to contact GWCA in Austin. So by noon, I have lost all hope that I will find out that day the referrals are on the way. It is supposed to be "soon," but that is a very relative term. That could mean today, tomorrow, next week. I do expect them in the next week or so. This could be the longest week of my life. But now I wonder, will the waiting be even more difficult once I have a little face to look at each day??

Here is another story I found about international adoptions, and the struggles we may face after we bring Hallie home.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?