Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Next week

It seems like I have been saying that for the past month! But that is when we should expect our referrals, according to our agency. I am disappointed, to say the least. I just want the wondering and guessing to be over. I want to know who our daughter is, where she is, how old she is. I guess I will just have to wait a little longer. Maybe the luck of the Irish will strike and she will be a "St. Patrick's Day Baby?"

We have decided, for now, to stay in our house for at least another year. I do think we are going to grow out of it soon, but we will survive another 12 months. I love our house, especially now that we have most of it painted. It just seems so cozy. Since we are staying, we are going to fix up Hallie's bathroom (also the guest bathroom on the second floor). I think we can get it done in one weekend. At least we are going to give it a shot! I need a project like that to take my mind off the waiting!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?