Thursday, April 14, 2005

We have Travel Approval

The CCAA has approved our travel to China to get Hallie! We won't have our exact travel dates until next week, after our US Consulate appointment is scheduled, but it looks like we will be leaving sometime the week of May 9th. That is less than 4 weeks away! We are now kicking it into high gear to get ready for this adventure of a lifetime. We are getting our visas for travel, getting our last vaccination shots, making arrangements for our pets, having our Home Study updated, and trying to get everything caught up at work before I take an extended leave of absence.

I have created a Yahoo Group to keep in contact with everyone while we are in China and to post pictures. I will continue to update our blog/website, but it will be easier to post pictures through the Yahoo Group. Plus, you can write to us and we can reply to you through the Yahoo Group. Here is the address to the site. Click on "Join This Group" to become a member. It's easy--trust me! I have already invited some of you to join, but, because we recently got a new computer, I have lost some of your email addresses, so I am posting the link to the Yahoo Group here. More info on our trip to come!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?